About The Course
FULL COURSE TAKEN ONLINE AND IN YOUR OWN TIME
This course, with a Certificate for 20 hours of CPD, will equip ADR professionals to market their services to individuals, industries and organisations (including the courts) handling disputes in way that will enable them to provide ADR services in a far more efficient, economic and profitable way than through traditional norms of ADR.
This course is delivered wholly online and in your own time.
During your ODR course, you will cover the following topics:-
* The pros and cons of offering ADR online
* Developing trust online
* Appropriate procedures and techniques for communication
* Avoiding the pitfalls when communicating online
* Time management in asynchronous online conversations
* Adapting discourse for the online environment
* Promoting your ODR skills
* Marketing opportunities specific to your practice
* Making online mediation cost effective and profitable
* ODR related legislation
* ODR in the court system
The elements of the course include:-
* Demonstrations of ODR services
* Reading/viewing material covering the above topics.
* Access to a series of video/slide presentations covering each of the above topics to view in your own time with no date limit.
* Quizzes and assessment.
* A series of live and recorded webinars (free) with experts and leaders in the field.
* At least 2 live roleplays using various ODR tools.
* Continuing access to a growing online library resource of links to books, papers and presentations on ODR.